My parents and I took the babies out for a walk while we were at the lake.
Casey stayed pretty close to Grandpa either holding his hand or wanting to be carried. Maggie divided her time between Grandma's side and exploring on her own. Mitchell was the leader of the pack, he was always running off in one direction or another.
Maggie and Mitchell almost look like they're holding hands.
What does this look like to you?
A rock stuck in the road? To all of us, yes. But to Mitchell it was a challenge. A challenge to get the rock out of the ground without using his hands. While we were walking we turned around to see our beaver boy down on his hands and knees trying to lift the rock up with his bottom teeth. Oh man did we laugh! He didn't get the rock but he did get a mouth full of dirt. I think Mitchell thinks that his teeth are like another set of hands. He can get almost anything open or off with his teeth. He has removed many of the little rubber or felt pieces that are on the inside of the cupboard doors so they don't slam shut at both our house and Grandma and Grandpa's.



2 comments:
He is a cute baby. God blees him!!
That is so funny! I would have died laughing if I had saw him trying to use his teeth...kids are SO funny!
Post a Comment