Today I had the yuckiest moment since being a mom, well maybe ever. We were having a play date at our house with some friends and their kids. I had changed Maggie and Casey after their nap because they had dirty diapers. I picked Mitchell up to do the "sniff test" and see if he was dirty too. Well yes he was and I got the grossest surprise. I was not paying attention as I turned him around to sniff his little bum and apparently did not see or smell the poop coming out of the top of his diaper until I stuck my face in it. There I was standing in front of my two friends with poo all over my chin (just barely missing my mouth), on my hand, arm, shirt and it was smeared all over his back. Thank you to Karen and Kari for helping me clean myself up, what good friends! Yuck!
Sorry for sharing another poop story but I wanted this on here so Mitchell can see it some day and read (or laugh) about how much crap he put us through...
...kidding of course!!
Note to self: dress Mitchell in onesie's or 1 piece pj's so we don't have anything trying to escape.
Does this look like this face of a little boy who can make such a big mess?


A few more pictures. Maggie has been doing a real goofy grin lately showing off her new teeth.


Casey being coy

We have 3 Linus's that absolutely love their blankies. They would carry them around all day if we let them. They also love to put them over their heads like this and then walk around bumping into things and falling down.
No comments:
Post a Comment