I had some fun with their hair this weekend. Maggie looks so cute with a pigtail in. I borrowed some hair elastics from Ava, her cousin. The ones that I had for her had a button on it and I couldn't leave it in her hair because the boys would pull it out and then try and eat it.


I just couldn't resist putting one in Casey's hair too. It is so soft and curly/wavy and there is so much of it. I don't think Daniel enjoyed it as much as the rest of us, seeing his son with a pigtail in his hair. Here is our little sumo wrestler. He looked so cute...I think it suited him!



Everyone is hard to get pictures of now because they move so much and so quickly that a lot of our pictures turn out blurry. Mitchell never stays still, so here are a few rare "still" shots of him. I didn't do Mitchell's hair this weekend but I will surprise Daniel some day when he comes home from work.


We were getting packed up and ready to leave my parent's place and had the booster seats on the floor. I turned around to see that Mitchell had somehow climbed right into one and was banging on the tray as if to say, "Where's my lunch?!" It was so funny!

My dad is able to build almost anything out of wood. Here are a few pictures of "Fort Knox"...the homemade baby gates that they used to keep the babies away from the stairs when they were at their place a few weeks ago.





No comments:
Post a Comment