We drew quite a few looks while being at the ball park. When we pulled up in the wagons at the first game our friend's little girl yelled, "The triplets are here!" and then the kids came charging over. The funniest comment of the weekend came from one little girl. She asked me, "Do you own all of these babies?". My mom and I chukled.
Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Dadddy and the babies after the tournament (unfortunatly they didn't win).




I think I need a t-shirt like Maggie's.

During one of the wagon rides that my Dad gave Casey, he was leaning over the edge of the wagon just relaxing. As I was taking the pictures his eyes closed and his head bobbed down for a second, but then he was awake and ready to go.


Our niece and nephews (Daniel's sister and her husband's kids) really enjoy playing with their cousins. Julia took Casey and Maggie for wagon rides.

Emmett and Mitchell doing a "cheers" with their sippy cups.

Here is one final picture from the weekend. As Daniel was bringing our bags and everything else in Mitchell decided to climb up on the bag so he could get a better look over the gate. What a monkey!

Thank you to both Grandmas and Grandpas and aunties and uncles for helping with the babies this weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment