Thursday, August 6, 2009

How Did He Do That?

Daniel and I have been saying that we need to move Casey's crib down. He stands up and pulls on the railings and reaches over to Maggie's crib, but is still somewhat tentative.
Well, I got a huge surprise this morning when I walked into their room. This is what I saw....



I couldn't beleive it!! Casey hopped into bed with Maggie and they were having a great time! Their cribs are close because it is a small room and all 3 are together. He must have climbed over his railing and just kind of fell down into Maggie's crib (her's is a bit lower than Casey's). In the top picture on the right side you can see his crib. I am assuming he just did it this morning, but I didn't hear anything.

Maggie is looking at him as if to say, "What the heck are you doing in here?"

And Mitchell is saying, "Don't even think about coming in here!"


We are lucky that he just crawled into her crib and didn't fall out of his onto the floor. Daniel is away right now so until he gets home and can move the crib down Casey will either be switching beds with Maggie or sleeping in a playpen.

And yes, If you look closely at the pictures you can see that Maggie is a bit of a stripper. If she is wearing two piece pj's she likes to get at least one arm out. This is another picture of her from a different morning.


Oh man, did I ever have a good laugh this morning.

No comments: