Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Pictures

We went out the lake a few weekends ago. We had good weather Saturday and spent a lot of the day outside. I can't believe that it is the middle of July and there has been very few really nice summer days.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend (Auntie Gail took a lot of these)
Mitchell


Casey


Maggie



Daddy and the babes relaxing

The babes and 4 of their 7 cousins


Friday Daniel and I got out for a round of golf which was nice seeing as last year I only got out twice (my belly got in the way of swinging fairly early on). We switched vehicles and Grandma and Grandpa took the babes out to the lake. After they left, someone at the golf course told us that there was a funnel cloud that touched down a few minutes outside of North Battleford, at a point where they would have to drive right past. I had visions of the vehicle being picked up and carried away with everyone in there. So, being a paranoid mommy I called to make sure they were still on the ground, and of course they were and were just fine.

1 comment:

debbieb said...

Love the littel rider gear....sign them up.