A few weekends ago we went to watch Daniel play baseball. The babes have been to two of his games before but we always had to leave early to get home to bed. They lasted pretty good through the whole game. I gave them their bottles in the stroller and then lots of puffed wheat and cheerios and that kept them satisfied. I realized something after we left there that day...someone told me that once you have kids, you really don't get to watch much of the games until after a few years when your they are older...now I get what they were talking about. We'll be going to Muenster again at he beginning of August to watch their provincials and stay with Grandma and Grandpa Rauckman.
Here are a few pictures of Daniel and the babes at the ball diamond.



(I can't figure out why Casey and Maggie's pictures are sideways...sorry)

No comments:
Post a Comment