There are no swings at this playground which actually makes it easier for us with Maggie because she claims complete ownership if there are any. Instead, she thought that this pink basketball belonged to her.
She did eventually let go long enough to play soccer.
Aww, a flower for mommy!
The kids have had their face painted a few times this summer and now when they're coloring they say that they are painting faces.
Group shots are nearly a thing of the past but we did manage to get one back at home. It's not wrong to lie to your children to try and get them to look at the camera is it? The only problem is the kids are totally onto me and usually don't all look at me regardless of what I say anymore.
It was a busy morning but I did manage to get a picture of a few of our buddies, Ruby and Leah and Bronwen and Gilbert.
If anyone in Saskatoon hasn't checked out this new(ish) Forestry Farm playground I'd definitely recommend it!



1 comment:
What a fun day. I wish here we have clubs for multiples.
Post a Comment