Mitchell dug right in and did pretty good, I think he just had fun getting messy.

Maggie also did pretty good, but always wanted to turn her spoon upside down so the yogurt would slip off.

And as to be expected Casey did really well and was very careful to not get a bit of yogurt on himself. He even figured out that if he held the container with one hand he could get more out and not make a mess pushing it around.

After the coloring attempt flopped because they just wanted to eat the markers, I decided to let them play around and "finger paint" with whipped cream and goldfish.
Maggie was thinking, "Hmmm, should I or shouldn't I?"

"Mmmm, not too bad". She did start to eat some of it but didn't get too messy.

Casey's thinking, "You want me to do what? I am not getting my fingers dirty!"

After a while he started having more fun just watching Mitchell and Maggie. I don't think he even touched his pile of whipped cream.

Messy Mitchell had a blast, smearing it all over his hands and arms.

On and in his nose.

And into his hair.

Looking back at their 1 year birthday pictures they were exactly the same way with their birthday cakes. Casey poked at it a bit but didn't want to touch it too much and get dirty, Maggie ate hers slowly and somewhat cleanly and Mitchell...well, there was nothing slow or clean about the way he devoured his cake.



2 comments:
So cute! My youngest also flips the spoon over when she reaches her mouth and everything falls in her lap. ha ha!
Haha, Mitchell loves food. They are adorable and cute.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment