Yesterday afternoon was pretty crazy in our house. We went to visit Daniel at the Sport and Leisure Trade Show that Sask Golf had a booth at. We had lunch there with him, he had a burger, I had a smokie and the babies had some fries. The boys also had a bite or two of my smokie. Everyone was good and we went home for their nap. My stomach started to become quite sore so I laid down while they were napping (which I never do). Daniel got home around 4:00 and within minutes we heard Mitchell coughing and vomiting in his crib. This is when all hell broke loose! We got him cleaned up and not long after that I started getting sick. Soon after I was done Casey joined in as well. It was crazy..the 3 of us just kind of alternated vomiting one after another! One of the boys would start to get sick, we'd rush them up the sink, and then I would get sick from standing up so quickly.
Casey and I were laying on the kitchen floor, Mitchell was sitting with Daniel and Maggie was being such a good girl entertaining herself. A few times she wanted to come and lay down with us and ended up laying on our heads which didn't feel great at the time, but she meant well. From about 4:00 until 7:30 Casey, Mitchell and I got sick about 20 times! It was so crazy! We felt so bad for the boys. We put the babies to bed and thankfully that was it for them, no more vomiting. We called Daniel's mom and she came to help us. We got thinking that if both him and I were sick at the same time as the babies, that would not be good. Daniel went to bed not feeling good and sure enough he got sick throughout the night too.
Today the boys were feeling much better and goofing around again. Daniel and I are still not quite back to normal but much better than we were. At first I thought maybe it was food poisoning because it started with the 3 of us who had the smokie, but then Daniel got it too so it must have been the flu. I have to say this was the most violent, but thankfully short lived flu I've ever had.
And yes once again Maggie fought off this vicious flu no problem. She is such a strong girl! This is the second flu that the boys have had that she hasn't gotten. We were calling her Super Maggie today so here she is raising her arms up and then puckering up to give daddy a kiss.



Here are a couple of pictures from Saturday afternoon before everything started. The boys enjoying their french fries while Maggie takes a big swig of milk.

While we were visiting Daniel at his booth, Casey must have had a premonition as to what was to come later in the day.



3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That sounds awful! Hopefully you all are back to normal.
I never saw your stroller. Do you have to take it apart to put it in the car? We are wusses and do the double and single stroller. Your stroller is great because you can go out alone.
We have to take the top seat off to get it in the back of the van, but it's really simple to do and takes no time at all. Then it folds up nicely. We usually take a double and single if we are both out together, but I love the triple stroller to get out on my own, which I do quite a bit.
Hope everything is fine.
I like the covers of the stroller.
Have a nice week.
Post a Comment