Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kissie Kissie

I love seeing the babies interact with each other, especially when they're having fun. My favorite things to see them do are to laugh together and kiss and hug each other. The other night they were putting on a bit of a performance for Daniel and I. They like to twirl around, stomp their feet and hop. After they were done with that they started kissing each other, which we got on video. The video looks black as if there is nothing there, but it works if you click play.


Maggie and daddy lounging around on a Sunday afternoon.

Check out Casey's ringlets. He has gorgeous hair.



Mitchell likes to run and hide from us when we want him to come and do something. He's probably thinking, "If I can't see them, they must not be able to see me".

Then he turns around with a big grin on his face.

He got up onto his little perch today and sat there for quite a while.

We discovered this weekend that Mitchell does not like to wear shoes. I put Robeez shoes on them everyday to help keep their socks on and when we've been out somewhere this past fall or winter they've used the Robeez boots. They are so nice because they are really light, almost like slippers. However, this weekend we put actual little running shoes on them so we could go outside. Well Mitchell had a bird. He wanted them on but then when it came time to stand up he just stood there and cried and would not move his feet. So we ended up finding some other shoes we borrowed from a friend (thanks Karen!) that had a little thicker sole than the Robeez, but weren't as bulky as other shoes. Something we'll have to work on.

2 comments:

Annie said...

As always, I love to see pictures of your kids.

My girls don't like shoes,either!!

Have a wonderful week.

Samantha said...

Cute pics, as always! I love when they give each other kisses. Cutest thing ever!