We are planning to get together every second week either for coffee or some kind of an outing. Hopefully once the weather warms up we can get out walking on some of the trails. Although I'm not sure we can find a paved trail wide enough for all 3 of our double and triple strollers.
The picture is of all 7 babies. Aida, Abby and Leah are cuddled in the corner. Casey, Maggie and Mitchell are in their car seats (we were on our way home) and Queen Ruby is watching over everyone from up top. I am sure we will get some more great pictures of everyone together. And maybe one day we will actually get a good visit in when the babes can play with each other.

We have reached a point in the past few months that the babes are much more interactive, talkative (if you can call it that) and smiley. We are having so much fun with them and can only imagine how much more fun is to come.
Here are a few more recent pictures.
Maggie flipped up her hood, while in the jumperoo. This picture was taken a little while after she rolled from her tummy to her back....she is showing her bigger brothers up!

Daddy is already trying to influence Mitchell to be a baseball player (preferrably a Seattle Mariner).
Casey decided that he needed to update his look with a new blankie-hat.

The boys being goofy and laughing at Daddy, while Maggie was still getting her beauty sleep.
Everyone hanging out first thing in the morning before breakfast.



2 comments:
Hey you two - or I suppose I should say you 5!! I just wanted to comment on how good it is to see your happy and amazingly CUTE family!!! Ange sends me your family news and this blog is such a good idea! I was eager to see updated pics! I'm so happy for you - I look at your pics and think of how much love I have for my little Nikko, and how amazing it must be to have that much love for 3 babies!! You're all so lucky to have each other : ) I'm glad to see you're doing well, and I look forward to more pics ; )
Luv, Kat Lynch
I just love that picture of Little Red Riding Hood. :) She's so cute!
Post a Comment